The Austrian consulting company Human Dynamics (www.humandynamics.org) is the lead partner of international Consortiums that is implementing EU/Turkey co-financed projects in Turkey. For this purpose, we are seeking qualified, experienced and dedicated individuals to join our project teams in Ankara/Turkey as, Office Manager
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Organises the administration and logistics of the project staff (key experts, short term experts etc.),
- Ensures successful correspondence between the Project Office, the Beneficiary and the Contracting Authority,
- Ensures communication between Key Experts, communication with the Company Headquarter and the Project Director,
- Maintain office accounts under supervision of Team Leader and ensures first level administrative control of the project’s expenses and ensures monthly financial reports are checked and approved by the TL and submitted in a timely manner to the Project Director at HD,
- Assist with the preparation, editing and formatting of project reports and correspondence.
- When needed, assists with the logistics associated with the organisation of training programmes, study visits, workshops, conferences, etc.,
- Manage office reception and deal with the procurement of office consumables,
- Preparing of monthly management meeting, and steering committee meeting, recording minutes during project meetings and providing support and assistance to Consultants,
- Liaise with relevant staff regarding resource materials to be edited/printed and distributed,
- The successful candidate should be highly skilled in translation /interpretation,
- The successful candidate should be willing to undertake travel (sometimes at short notice to provide administrative support to project activities and meetings).
- University Degrees in the field of Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English (Turkish is a must as the ability to implement a translation/interpreting role is essential),
- Previous work experience on EU technical assistance projects is a must,
- Previous work experience in communication, secretarial and administrative support including skills in financial administration will be an asset,
- Good translation/interpretation skills will be an asset,
- Good computing skills (MS Office Suite),
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues in a team environment and with stakeholders.
To apply, please send your application (CV and cover letter in English) by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 18 Aug 2017
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Sector EU Experts / Project Team