ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. ACTED implements projects in 34 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Central America and the Middle East. ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.
- The Outreach Worker Team Leader shall be responsible for all the community outreach activities from the point of data report submission and for the follow up of the data received from the outreach activities. Within delegated authority, the Outreach Worker Team Leader will be responsible but not be limited to the following duties:
- Identify and obtain the needed data and information elements required to produce standardized information products.
- Conducting follow-up training of, and feedback to, monitoring teams on data collection tools and methodologies.
- Preparing monthly beneficiary list that is being reached within the community outreach activity and share with Project Manager and Officer for review
- Ensuring up-to-date files are files are maintained in both paper and electronically form
- Ensuring organized and accurate filling of all the processed documents on a monthly basis
- Supervising the community outreach activities within the targeted community in order to disseminate information about the targeted topics and information campaigns.
- Supervising community engagement activities in the form of information dissemination campaigns through door to door visits.
- Maintaining documentation of the outreach activities and assisting in tracking data related to community members by weekly and monthly reporting to the line manager
- In collaboration with Project Officer(s), supporting the Outreach Team in regards of developing and updating the mapping system.
- With the supervision of Project Manager, organising weekly supervision meetings with the outreach workers.
- In collaboration with Project Officer(s), identify the need of the refreshment trainings for the outreach workers and conduct the trainings with the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job title, as may be determined by the Line Manager.
- Create and contribute to collaborative working relationship and communication between other team members.
- Ensuring transparent, accurate and timely collection of data under the guidance of the Project Manager by:
- Organising, reviewing and integrating in Excel all incoming data
- Conducting debriefing sessions with I Project Manager and Project Officer to review all forms
- Recording all errors for correction.
- Entering or correcting data as applicable in the designated database
- Translating data as needed from Arabic to English or vice versa.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Project Officer to follow up on form submissions
- Enter on a timely manner all requested data on a monthly basis
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Employee
- Highest Degree Master, University
- Experience 1-3, 4-9
- Language Level English (C2, Level 6, Advanced), Arabic (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)