Position : Project Manager
Location : Turkey / Gaziantep
Vacance # : JV18012
- To supervise and ensure that the grants design (Writing Proposals) is according to the organization strategy.
- To finalized the proposals and to submit it to the donors.
- Attend meetings and follow up related correspondence during project’s design phase.
- Coordinate the needed resources to implement the signed projects.
- Ensure projects’ delivery within scope, timeframe, and dedicated budget.
- Improve projects’ scope and goals involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up detailed projects’ plans to measure the progress.
- Use proper tools of verification to manage the changes emerged in projects’ scope, timetable or costs.
- Measure the projects’ performance using proper technical systems and tools.
- Administrate documentation process, in addition to internal and external governance of signed projects.
- Attend relevant meetings including but not limited to: UN clusters, NGOs, partners, and donors.
- Full monitoring and supervision on all projects’ managers.
- Developing policies and procedures regarding projects’ management department.
- Improve and enhance skills of projects’ managers.
- Spotting and evaluating funding opportunities.
- Responding to needs set by field managers and perform needs-based fundraising.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Technical skills and Experience:
- Total of Three years of relevant experience, two of which must be NGO experience (Project management department, Grants manager, Project Manager).
- Excellent report writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Communication and team leading skills.
How to Apply :
To submit your request please go to the following link: https://goo.gl/vnBTJc no later than August 12, 2018 and mention the position you are applying and code
Applications will be reviewed upon the receipt Your request and CV’s. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position is open to candidates authorized to work in Turkey as local employees and non-Turkish candidates are required to have a valid residency permit.
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Manager
- Highest Degree Master, University
- Language Level English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)