The Protection Programme Support Officer should provide administrative, documentation, translation and programming/ budgeting support to the CP Manager & GBV Senior Officer, CP & GBV program team and field staff. They are also responsible for procurement requests and other logistics requests for GBV & CP departments.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translation of training materials, assessments and Safety Audits.
Weekly movement plan for CP & GBV staff.
- PRs, GIOs, GRNs and liaising with logistics staff on Antakya and cross-border activities.
- Focal point for CP & GBV field team on logistical needs (e.g., PRs). Monitor progress on procurements. Assist field team in problem-solving logistical challenges.
- Preparation of training materials and training documentation.
Compiling budget/ expenditure tracking sheet on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Review of project budgets and pipelines
General support to the field team (administrative, programming, documentation & translation).
- Preparation and follow up on attendance sheets, annual leaves with Antakya and general human resource issues.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned by the Supervisor
|Knowledge and Experience|
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- In possession of Turkish ID
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, power point
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to do capacity building of other staffs (capacity assessments, deliver trainings, conduct follow up and coaching)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop contacts and good working relationship with other departments especially support departments.
Applications should include a detailed CV, a cover letter and should be submitted in English with the subject title ” Protection Program Support Officer” to following email address, respectively:
- Sector Service