Referral Focal point officer will be responsible for:
- The Management of external referrals: 1) from external actors to MULTECILER and 2) from MULTECILER to external actors;
- The collection of information on the services available in MULTECILER areas of intervention (mapping of services);
- Dissemination of information on MULTECILER activities;
- Management of external referrals
For the referrals received from external actors:
- Ensure that all the referrals received are recorded in the referral tool;
- Ensure the transmission of the cases to the project team (outpatient clinic & Mobile team)
- Collect feedbacks from the project team and the Outreach workers and record it in the referral tool accordingly;
- Ensure feedbacks are given to external actors on referrals made to MULTECILER.
For the referral MULTECILER should make to external actors:
- Ensure that all the referrals to be made to other actors are recorded in the referral tool;
- Ensure the regular transmission (weekly/according to situation) of cases to external actors according to their criteria and update the referral tool accordingly;
- Collect feedbacks from external actors on the referrals made and update the referral dashboard accordingly;
- Send the referral tool regularly to your line manager (weekly) and ensure a clear communication with your line manager on the management of referrals.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the completion of both your responsibilities.
- Collection of information on the services available in MULTECILER areas of intervention (mapping of services) and information sharing on MULTECILER activities
- Record any information related to services available in MULTECILER area of intervention in the service mapping tool;
- Keep the service mapping tool complete and up-to-date;
- In collaboration with the Project team, produce and disseminate to the field teams a service directory per area.
- Dissemination of information on MULTECILER activities
- Update MULTECILER Referral Criteria document as per request from your line manager;
- In collaboration with your line manager and based on MULTECILER Referral Criteria document, design a leaflet presenting MULTECILER activities;
- Disseminate all the information related to MULTECILER activities and criteria to external actors;
- Ensure oral briefing/presentation of MULTECILER referral criteria as per request from your line manager (to partners, in sub-cluster working groups, etc.).
- Excellent Arabic, and good Turkish mandatory (oral and written).
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs desirable
- Previous experience in social work
Interested candidates should contact e-mail to email@example.com.
Need to send their resume by typing “MD03-FOCAL POINT OFFICER”.
- Sector Civil Society