The Internationally recognized consulting company Niras IC (www.niras.com/dc) is the lead partner of International Consortiums that is implementing EU/Turkey co-financed projects in Turkey. For this purpose, we are seeking qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals to join our project teams in Turkey.
Sector: Agriculture Sector/ policy and economics
Position: Senior Non Key Experts
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree preferably in agriculture or economics
- Minimum 7 years professional practical experience in work in the agriculture sector
- Experience in project-based work preferably EU technical assistance projects
- Minimum one project experience in agriculture sector
- Fluency (verbal and written) in Turkish and English
- Proven Computing skills (advanced knowledge of excel, word and power point)
- Excellent reporting and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural team setting
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cooperation with the governmental institutions or public administration bodies or international organizations would be an asset.
- Knowledge of related national legal acts and strategies related to agriculture and rural development sectors
HOW TO APPLY:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please send your CV and your letter of motivation in English to email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Handan Öztürk before November 10th, 2017 stating in the subject SNKE -Agriculture Sector/policy and economics”. Please provide at least three relevant references with the current contact details in your CV. Due to high volume of applications, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey and have a Turkish citizenship
- Sector EU Experts / Project Team
- Language Level English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)