The Internationally recognized consulting company Niras IC (www.niras.com/dc) is the lead partner of International Consortiums that is implementing EU/Turkey co-financed projects in Turkey. For this purpose, we are seeking qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals to join our project teams in Turkey.
Sector: Agriculture Sector/ policy and economics
Position: Senior Non Key Experts
- Bachelor or Master degree in agriculture, economics, public administration, legal studies, management, public financial control or any related scientific discipline or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience of at least 5 years, with at least 3 years spent in activities related to the conduct of public administration;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of agricultural support;
- Experience in the field of development or analysis of agriculture legislation;
- Knowledge of relevant national legislation regulating agriculture sector
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literate, including use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.;
- Fluent English;
- Capacity to prepare clear and concise reports;
- Experience the delivery of trainings would be an asset;
- Detailed knowledge of legislative basis and practical implementation (according IACS standards) of direct payments and area-related rural development measures in the EU would be an asset.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey and must hold Turkish citizenship.
- Sector EU Experts / Project Team
- Position Project Expert