The Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists with the aim of alleviating the suffering of people in need since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our website **http://maramfoundation.org/
Vacancy Ref. no: MF-HR/18-061**
Summary and organization relation:
The Senior Programme Manager (SPM) supports the Deputy Director (DD) and Executive Director. Supervises and coordinates the implementation of the foundation’s projects inside and outside Syria or in any other locations. Leading the team of the Programme unit, and coordinates activities delivery with the support unit. The SPM is directly accountable to the DD for effectively performing all responsibilities. The SPM provides reports on all aspects of the Foundations performance as requested by the DD.
*Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and works with Syrian stakeholders and partners on project design, proposal development, contractual agreements;
- develops and reviews in coordination with the DD the overall project work plans and budgets; provides guidance to the employees in their delivery of duties;
- provides technical guidance and oversight to the projects.
- provides technical assistance and takes leadership in monitoring project activities to ensure implementation in a systematic and timely manner, to follow work plan targets, achieve technical requirements and complete deliverables in accordance with subproject agreements and budgets;
- sets and reviews project reporting schedules, templates, and requirements;
- responsible for ensuring Programme reporting inputs are submitted in a timely manner to the Sr. Donor/Partnership Sr. Officer;
- performs other related duties as assigned. **
§ More than seven years of relevant experience, including at least three years of experience in CSO management.
§ Minimum Bachelor degree in a study area relevant such as political science, Engineering development studies, humanities, economics, business administration or related fields; the post-graduate degree is preferred;
§ Professional experience in Project Cycle Management (PCM);
§ Familiarity with the Syrian conflict, Syrian NGOs, and stakeholders; personal awareness and engagement;
§ Arabic and English are required; Turkish is an asset;
§ Valid Turkish residency permits and ability to travel in the region.
- Sector Economy / Business
- Level Senior Manager
- Position Program Manager
- Highest Degree University
- Experience 4-9
- Language Level English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)