SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER-based in Gaziantep
Developing social development projects conducted in third sector’s public and private spheres and improving the management of the provided services through technical trainings and consultancy services.
We are imagining work ethics internalized by practice in which all corporate and individual structures aim social benefit. We build projects and services running accordingly in a proper strategic frame by prioritizing the terms of wholism, productivity, capacity of influence, utility and professionalism.
- Responsibility towards people and society
- Respect to privacy
- Openness to sharing information
What we do:
Providing consultancy services on human resources, finance management, project cycle management, and commodity market; doing research on third sector activities; organizing trainings for capacity building; preparing communication materials for visibility
SUT Danismanlik is advertising for the following position: Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the position
|Education:||Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain.|
|Experience:|| Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures.
| Essential… fluent in Turkish and Proficiency in English.
Desirable… Knowledge in Arabic
| Computer literacy, People Management and Development, Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioural Flexibility, Stress Management
|Place of work:
| Based in Gaziantep/Turkey,
| Please be informed that this is a local position and as such only applications from candidates with a valid residence / working permit residing in Turkey will be considered.
|Defining supply strategies and coordinating the implementation of an efficient mission supply chain , according to organization protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission|
|Main responsibilities and tasks
|• Proposing a supply strategy for the mission or the revision thereof, to the coordination team for validation, according to the mission’s context and the operational needs
• In line with organization’s protocols, policies, standards and guidelines, ensuring the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the validated mission supply strategy under the Supply Chain or Logistics Coordinator’s responsibility
• Defining and ensuring the implementation of the overall supply procedures, of an efficient supply administration and providing adapted tools to support the different supply activities.
• Guaranteeing the standardisation of warehouse management focussing on medical stocks and the interactions with the distribution points
• Acting as a permanent auditor of the supply chain: as such, monitoring the different supply processes as well as the use of the tools and the accurate execution of the supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed
• Ensuring the stability of supply activities within regular and emergency intervention of the concerned projects
• Evaluating the HR set-up related to supply (team sizes, JD, organigrams, division of tasks and responsibilities) and managing the different supply teams in the mission (Coordination + Project) and participating in the selection, the follow-up (training-coaching) and evaluation of the staff under his supervision
• Offering a permanent technical support to the supply teams as well as to all other departments in the mission
• Managing field visits on regular basis to offer a permanent support to the direct and indirect supply stakeholders
• Validating the use of the supply related third parties (suppliers, transport companies, freight forwarders, etc.) proposed by the procurement officers, transport manager together with the technical referents when needed
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV and Cover Letter in a single document in English to email@example.com
CV should be in this format, so we can identify and file them easily:
SURNAME _Name _Kinds of Docs
Ex: DOE_ John – CV and Cover Letter
Please indicate “122017 Supply Chain Manager” in the subject line:
Deadline: December 24th, 2017 Sunday at 23.59
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and technical test.
We encourage applicants to submit the application as soon as possible; Position can be closed before deadline depending upon enough number of CVs
- Sector EU Experts / Project Team, Service, Civil Society
- Level Manager
- Language Level Turkish (C2, Level 6, Advanced), English (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate), English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)