Shelter & WASH program Coordinator (Ref: TUGZT.PRC7)
|International Association for Relief and Development (ONSUR)||Gaziantep|
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office located in Gaziantep province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, and Turkey
Shelter & WASH Program Coordinator will be responsible for the operation management of the project/s he/she is managing under the direct supervision of the Programs Manager, and he/she is liable for implementing all the program activities based on the project/s objectives and following the PCM cycle; planning, organization, implementation monitoring, and evaluation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the implementation of all Shelter & WASH project activities to ensure the project is completed in a timely and accountable manner
- Communicate with the program staff in the field regularly to coordinate the day-to-day implementation of activities, follow up on security situations, collect data, and conduct training as needed (Remote from Gaziantep)
- Assist with proposal development, including strategic design, research, and writing, and assist with seeking potential new partners and donors
- Represent ONSUR at the SNFI & WASH Clusters and at other external meetings as needed
- Communicate with staff in the field regularly to coordinate day-to-day activities, documentation collection, and logistics
- Oversee the work of program staff in the field and ensure proper tracking of implementation, reporting, and logistics
- Follow up on security situations in the field to develop contingency plans for projects and to ensure the continuation of programming
- Collaborate with the MEAL team to set up, schedule, and follow up with MEAL plans for relevant projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a Turkish national
- Has a degree in a relevant field such as Civil Engineering, Architect Engineering, or a field relevant to international Shelter & WASH-related development assistance
- Has at least 3 years of experience implementing Shelter & WASH programs
- Has experience with donor-funded grants and reporting
- Is fluent in English and Arabic, Turkish (preferred)
- Previous experience with remote management and with implementing cross-border programs in Syria is desired
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to ONSUR, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. ONSUR is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach toward any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse,, and Harassment Policy
ONSUR provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, or harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
ONSUR employees must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside ONSUR.
Applications are strongly encouraged by female candidates.