|Eptisa Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Hizmetleri Bilg.İnş. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti||Ankara|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution-oriented Energy Specialist to be hired for the Project Management Department in our Ankara office with the following job description and the qualifications:
The role will mainly focus on energy efficiency, renewable energy, urban planning and sustainable cities projects. It is expected from the candidate to provide contribution to design review and construction supervision of electrical / mechanical installations for building projects. The key elements of the role include but not limited to followings:
- Applying knowledge of concepts and principles of energy efficiency,
- Interpreting technical data such as datasets, reports and drawings,
- Applying knowledge of research and statistical methods,
- Researching, collating, analysing, tabulating and presenting data,
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents,
- Contribute to preparation of feasibility studies, plans and reports,
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors’ representatives, consultants, lenders, employers’ representatives and relevant authorities for the smooth execution of the Projects/Works.
This role will provide a full-range of support to the project portfolio of the Project Management Department. The candidate should be open to learning and having new experiences and demonstrate flexibility, creativity, humour, and dedication for the position.
- B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or electrical and electronic engineering or mechanical engineering;
- M. Sc. degree with focus on energy efficiency principles and/or renewable energy systems is strong asset;
- Having Energy Manager Certificate and/or being certified staff for energy audits is strong asset.
- Minimum five (5) preferably seven (7) years of professional experience in renewable energy systems, application of energy efficiency principles, design and/or design review of electrical and/or mechanical installations, construction supervision of electrical and/or mechanical installations;
- Prior similar experience preferably in an engineering & consulting company;
- Profound knowledge of English with reporting skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, etc.;
- Flexible approach, able to respond across a broad range of technical advisory services in the energy sector, with a willingness to accept new challenges;
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize and work independently;
- Capability to work to deadlines and work autonomously,
- Ability to proactively carry out administrative and technical functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner;
- Capability to adopt new approaches to problems, and prepare calculations, review and assess work programmes, monitor work against programme and cost,
- Strong interpersonal skills, being a team player and effective time management is essential.
- Having strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- No restriction to travelling in Turkey and abroad;
- Ability to represent the Company in business environment;
- Non-smoking candidate is preferred;
- Have a Driving Licence (active driving) is preferred.
Referans Kodu: ES-EPT-001
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eptisa Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Hizmetleri Bilg.İnş. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti
Eptisanın, müşteri için entegre hizmete doğru yönlenmesi, onu global bir şirket yapan temel değerdir. Müşteri memnuniyeti ve işte mükemellik için araştırma, bütün hizmetlerin kalite prosedürlerindeki temel amaçlardır.
Eptisa açısından, onun işi, sadece teknik alanda üstün olarak ve topluma aktif olarak katılarak hizmet ettiği toplumun sürüdürülebilir gelişiminde temel bir elemandır. Bu onu, sektörünün geleceği için ve çalıştığı ülkelerin altyapılarının gelişiminde karar verici konumuna getirir.