EU Communication and Visibility Expert will assist in drafting, implementing and regularly updating the “communication strategies and action plans” for the Project(s) undertaken, with appropriate messages to be used in daily communication, visibility opportunities and events.
The Expert will involve in planning public events and activities, also elaborate and coordinate the development of visibility materials relevant to EU support in the field of transport.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, preferably in communication, journalism or public relations, postgraduate degree in one of these fields would be an asset;
- Excellent writing, verbal communication skills in both English and Turkish;
- Full computer literacy, advance skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Prezi or similar would be an asset;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Has no obstacle to travel.
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience; Working experience in an international environment (EU funded projects or similar) would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience ; in the field of communications, in particular publicity and visibility activities;
- Experience in drafting and implementing communication strategies and action plans;
- Experience in developing content, drafting news items, press releases & speeches and gathering relevant background information for publicity and visibility events;
- Experience in organization of publicity and visibility events, such as seminars, workshops, conferences, fairs, opening and closing ceremonies, etc.;
- Experience in social media management for businesses and/or brands and/or events and/or organizations would be an asset.
Important note: All qualifications, skills and experience stated in your CV will be asked to provide by supporting documents (with accurate translation into English), such as copies of degrees or diplomas and employers’ certificates.
*** Applications that are not meeting the minimum requirements will not be taken into consideration!