International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for Translator (Female) according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children.
Position: Translator (National Contract Only)
- Translate from Arabic to English the outreach office weekly and monthly reports, work plans, brochures, surveys and survey results, case trackers, and other relevant documents received from the Info Hub Manager and/or Program Coordinator
- Translate from English to Arabic all feedback on reports and other deliverables and any templates for use by the outreach offices.
- Provide oral translation to program staff during meetings, workshops during referral
- Assist the beneficiaries during referral on public or private organizations
- Summarize Arabic documents in English and present findings to management.
- University degree in a relevant field
- 2 years experience (professional / volunteer) in humanitarian field is an asset
- Experience in translation
- Experience in conducting psycho-social activities is a strong asset.
- Intercultural skills
- Fluency in Arabic, English and Turkish in reading, writing and speaking
Position Place: Kilis (Female only)
Job Duration: 10 Months with a possibility of extension, Full Time
IBC (UA Mavi Hilal)
Since more than 19 years, IBC has been working to help in alleviating human sufferings, hunger, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age, and sexual orientation, genetic and physical features.