• Check the vouchers and the relevant supportive documents (quality, authenticity, reliability, accuracy and fairness)
• Participate, if need, to the major payments which have to be done in the field
• Collect the relevant supportive documents in regard to the expenses/ purchases/ payments done in the field
• Daily register of vouchers in the accounting software and prepare vouchers for booking
• Guarantee the respect of Bahar's financial guidelines and procedures
• Maintain proper filing of all financial documentation (vouchers, contracts, tender documents; etc.)
• responsible for filing electronic scan files and maintenance of the scan archive
• Support in prepare monthly cash counts
• Support in preparing partners' reports
• Provide necessary documents and reports for internal control
• Support in preparation of monthly accounting reports and accounting files for projects
• Fulfillment of any other tasks assigned by the management that correspond in general with the nature of this position.
• University Degree in Business, Accounting or Economics, or a relevant vocational training,.
• At least lyear of relevant experience (preferably in Humanitarian aid projects and compli<;:ated contexts).
• English language proficiency: Good.
• MS-Office proficiency: Advanced (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Good communication and social skills.
• Accurate, structured, flexible and responsible.