TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS,S.L. Group provides engineering and consulting services specialized in the sectors of industrial and civil engineering (roads, railways, hydraulics, etc.), with more than 20 years of experience and continuous presence in numerous.
TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS,S.L. is looking for a Finance Assistant to be recruited at its branch office in Ankara.
- University degree Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any related departments
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience gained in accounting/finance, audit, banking, office management and project management (reference required)
- Experience as a financial/project assistant at least in one EU funded Technical Assistance project.
- Experience with the administrative requirements and procedures involved with VAT exemption certificates
- Full computer literacy; advanced use of MS Office tools, especially advanced use of Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English
- Strong ability to work both independently and in an international team environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexibility and social competence are highly required
- Daily financial activities
- Preparing and controlling the incidental budget approval requests, tracking the expenditures and follow up the invoicing process with the suppliers, handling payments
- Informing about the project payments and delivering all invoices.
- Check and ensure the accountability of expenditures
- Procurement and inventory
- Follow up the documents of the staff (insurance, holidays, etc.)
- Tracking the timesheets for all Key and Non-Key experts. Following the approval of monthly timesheets, informing all experts about the invoicing process and collecting the invoices and submitting for payment.
- Responsible for the proper usage of the project VAT exemption certificate.
- Maintaining accurate and daily accounting registry; Cash and Bank Accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of six monthly financial reports to be submitted to the Contracting Authority.
- Preparing and filling all the financial documents. Coordinating the expenditure verification process.
- Communicating with suppliers on how to issues the invoice and collecting invoices.
- Responsible from handling cash payments to the third parties and reporting the cashbook and balance on a weekly basis.