Finance &Logistics &Admin Assistant
iMFAD invites applicants for Finance-Logistics-Admin Assistant who will be responsible to plan and monitor all the procurement & logistics, finance, and human resources activities of respective partners working cross border into Syria. S/he will be stationed in Gaziantep and visit Aleppo, Syria to support our teams working in Syria
The main responsibility of the Finance-Logistics-Admin Assistant is to follow up the office activities as correspondence, supply, purchase, delivery or repair activities to be functional as required. S/he will support the teams working in the North of Syria by conducting activities and the arrangement of the purchases and expenditures in accordance with the iMFAD procedures on time, as budgeted. S/he will follow up the staff working in the program, prepare the attendance timesheets, combine and prepare the payrolls, perform the permit, etc. as determined by the program manager.
- Work cross-border as required.
- Report to Managers/Senior Managers/Directors as required
- Demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Communicate efficiently with multiple teams/employees of different backgrounds or nationalities
- Understanding of the whole supply chain
- Organize and archive goods/assets/documents
- Prepare quotations
- Communicate with local authorities and customs in Turkey
- Work overtime if required.
- Establish good relations with donors and partners in terms of daily communication, reporting and field implementation,
- Assess existing logistics operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of new initiatives and procedures related to logistics
- Design, implement and manage contracts in procurement, forwarding, transportation and warehousing, where necessary
- Design and implement warehouse management and commodity/asset tracking system
- Review the logistics component of field office budget proposals for consideration during budget review
- Ensure completeness of supporting documents (vouchers, contracts, tender documents, etc.)
- Communicate with field staff to provide support and clarification as needed
- Conduct special management reviews and/or follow-up on audit observations to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to logistics
- Liaise with procurement vendors to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
- Ensure timely transmission of logistics monitoring information, stock levels and distribution status to the destination points in Syria or wherever required
- Ensure that other staff in the logistics team are aware of their tasks
- In collaboration with the Finance and HR Coordinator, manage the monthly payments of the office in collaboration with the procurement department, and ensure that the proper documentation is processed in accordance with iMFAD regulations
- Manage the cash flow in office.
- Assist to the preparation of the payrolls and payment orders
- Any other tasks given by the Logistics, Finance and HR Officer/Manager
- Manage the finance archive in the office
- Provide relevant input for the monthly accounting and financial reports
- Check and organize accounting documents (bills, invoices, financial supporting documents);
- Translate useful and necessary documents related to Finance when needed
- Prepare monthly supporting documents such as Inventory list and bank & cash reconciliation
- Archive all the documents relevant to the accounting, Finance, HR and logistics process
- Work closely with the operations team on the implementation of the projects
- Assist in the management of personnel files, monitoring and tracking of all records related to HR with all required signatures (recruitment, personnel documents, leave forms, contracts, job descriptions, approval emails, adjustments, vetting list, timesheet etc.);
- Assist in maintaining and providing regular updates on the personnel filing system
- Assist in implementing and keeping internal regulations up to date
- Maintain confidentiality of project and staff documents
- Keep record and coordination of the communication lines
- Assist in reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports);
- Manage all leave requests and leave the filing system.
- Monitor timesheets accuracy by managing leave filing system efficiently.
- Implement any other activity requested by administration
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Finance or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum two years office experience; prior experience working for international organizations or donors preferred.
- Ability to write clearly and coherently.
- Ability to work well in a team and in a multi-cultural setting.
- Communication: Strong communicator, negotiating, facilitating and presenting
- Knowledge of costing and budgeting (some budget management experience)
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Have no obstacle to travel;
- Office administration and/or management experience.
Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English is essential.
The Finance-Logistics-Admin Assistant will work mostly in Gaziantep office. She/He will usually work within basic working hours unless there’s a need for her/him to meet deadlines. Most of the time, is only required to work on a weekday, but not on a holiday.
Possible Start Date
01 August 2020
Expected GROSS salary will be approximately ….USD net per month.
To apply please email your CV, diploma and relevant certificates
Please note that the closing date for vacancies is 16 June 2020 at 17:00 (Turkey time).
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Finance, Log and Admin Assistant
- Field M&E, Media and Logistics Officer (Aleppo /Ar Raee (Azaz) / Syria)
- Community Liaison Team leader & RE ToT Trainer (Aleppo/Ar Raee (Azaz) /Syria)
- Field Finance&HR&Admin Officer (Aleppo/Ar Raee (Azaz) /Syria)
- Survey/Disposal Team Member (Aleppo/Ar Raee (Azaz) /Syria)
- Field Manager and Security Officer (Aleppo/Ar Raee(Azaz)/Syria)