- Supporting the finance department with a new member Key Responsibilities
- Controlling the budgets, and all relevant costs to the projects under his/her direct supervision.
- Ensuring that all policies, SOPs, and procedures are respected when the activities are implemented.
- Reviewing the relevant processes according to his/her delegated authority.
- Following up the relevant receivable and payable accounts.
- Preparing the projects periodic and the final reports.
- Ensuring the periodic reconciliation with the accounting system.
- Supporting the project manager in preparing the actual versus budgeted, and in preparing the projected costs for the remaining periods.
- Following up the documentation of the processes,
- Providing live information about all financial relevant issues under the supervised projects.
- Closing-out the projects and ensuring the proper documentations.
- Representing the department toward the internal and external stakeholders (partner, internal auditor, external auditor, …
- In addition to any other relevant tasks assigned by the line manager
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
Bachelor degree or institute degree in Finance or Accounting
3 years at least in the relevant field
Core & Managerial Competencies &Technical
- Core Competencies
- Fast learner
- Organized and hard-worker
- Details oriented
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies
- Has good communication skills
- Team management skills
- Works professionally
▪ High computer skills, especially Excel, in addition, he/she has a good background about the accounting systems.
▪ Good command of both Arabic and English, Turkish is a plus.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Violet, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Violet is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
Violet expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Violet employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, please click on the link : https://forms.gle/9pvzwjDD6qdTpdYHA
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)
Violet integrates the protection sector in all the aforementioned sectors. With the length of the conflict and the survival of people for long periods at stake, Violet’s response has had to not only be focused on the emergency response but on the immediate implementation of long-impact health and education sector projects in all of Idlib.
Violet worked to establish and develop its organizational structure to start officially as an organization registered in Turkey in 2014. Accordingly, Violet divided the work into key sectors that mimic the divisions of international humanitarian organizations and implemented the appropriate structure for all departments and staff.