|BINAA for Development||Gaziantep|
BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA's mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for an Finance Officer based in Gaziantep/Turkey.
Application Deadline: 25-Mar-2023
To prepare and follow up on financial reports for donors (providing notes, archiving, and editing), ensure correct and accurate journal entries (expenses – accruals) and following up on all installments from donors.
• Check and review daily expenses and payments.
• Enter daily expenses, payments, account transfers, and FX (Foreign currency) operations.
• Check and review monthly payroll, time sheets, salary slips and their entries.
• Prepare, print, sign, send, archive monthly financial reports and ensure all their supporting documents are prepared, completed and archived.
• Collect all documents related to the financial reports and send them to the donors.
• Follow up with the donors to ensure closing of all notes.
• Complete monthly projection and payment request from donors. This includes preparing, printing, signing, sending and archiving these requests.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Required Qualifications :
• BA in Accounting.
• A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
• Intermediate skills in the English language.
• Pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language
• Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
A. Core Competencies (CC):
• Stakeholder Orientation.
• Planning and organizing
• Commitment to Continuous Learning
• Technological awareness
B. Technical Competencies (TC):
• Advanced level in preparing financial reports.
• Advanced level in documenting & archiving financial documents.
• Advanced knowledge in financial report analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of financial supporting documents.
• Advanced level in budgeting.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Advanced level of financial Records management.
• Advanced knowledge of cost allocation.
• Advanced knowledge of bank and cash reconciliation.
• Advanced knowledge of payroll management.
• Advanced knowledge in petty cash management.
• Advanced knowledge of supplier's payment principles.
• BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
• BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development