Responsibilites and Task Definitions :
- Mainly responsible for budget management and reporting of the association and its projects and projects financial management
- Ensure maintenance of proper documentation filing system is for all financial activities.
- Follow up cash and bank management
- Work with Procurement Team in coordination, in reviewing cash receipts, disbursement vouchers, employees advances and liquidations, ensuring adequacy of supporting documents and appropriate cost allocation.
- Review invoices, contracts and procurement process before payments. Coordinate payment of invoices and cash disbursements.
- Work with Accounting team,HR team and project officers in montly reports and other necessary processes.
- Organize daily archiving system and develop necessary tracking tools to ensure proper system is in place.
- Write financial reports of association.
- Participate in developing financial systems, templates and controlling mechanisms.
- Assist in preparing required audit schedules and documentation.
- Any other assignments as required.
- University Degree in accounting, finance, business management or a related fıeld.
- Knowledge of accepted financial practices and principles.
- Excellent command of written English and Turkish
- Excellent command of Excel
- A minimum of two-three years of professional experience in budget and reporting
- High analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situation
- NGO experience is an asset