Assignment: FSL Officer to support the implementation of ACTED FSL projects that intend to provide humanitarian assistance and build the resilience of conflict-affected population in Syria.
- Coordinate, Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Attend different field meetings when required and provide detailed reports to the FSL Program Coordinator.
- In collaboration with the Food Security project field team, take part in the identification, registration, verification and selection of the project beneficiaries, according to defined selection criteria, as well as verification process.
- Oversee the Food Security and Livelihood activities processes.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the project activities in the field.
- Prepare monthly plan, project reports and distribution plans and reports.
- Lead and supervise assessment teams during thematic surveys, needs assessment and data collection for Food Security and livelihood-related research.
- Support the M&E team in the collation and analysis of beneficiary data and preparing reports.
- Assist FSL Program Coordinator to manage and implement project activities according to the project work plan.
- Maintain respectful and constructive relations with partner organizations, local authorities and humanitarian agencies.
- Promptly report any concerns or incidents to the FSL Program Coordinator and liaise with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to food security and livelihoods (such as agronomy, nutrition, rural development, agricultural economics or any related field experiences).
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in humanitarian or development contexts
- Previous experience managing Food Security and Livelihoods interventions.
- Fluent in oral and written Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point and Excel.
- Only national application.
ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.