FSL Program Manager - Coordinator (Ref: 1432)
|Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)||Hatay,Gaziantep|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Job Title: FSL Program Manager - Coordinator
Close Date: 20.04.2021
Job Code: VI-HR-PRF-1432
- Actively leading the strategic planning related to his/her programming.
- Research new and innovative project ideas in the sector that fit in the organizational strategy
- Ensure mainstreaming (Environment/Child protection/Gender/disabilities) is part and parcel of the sector programming
- Maintaining good relation with program stakeholder including donors and partners
- Ensuring Violet policies (procurement, recruitment…etc) are applied and respected.
- Developing the project's design in line with the organization’s mission and vision.
- Produce high-quality Proposal and lead the development of projects documentation including budget, work plan, log frame…etc
- Follow up on the sector’s projects implementation.
- Ensure reporting timely and accurately and review projects reports before being submitted to the donor.
- Monitoring projects budget and ensuring the well expenses are in line with the budget.
- Ensure mainstreaming is included in the projects.
- Developing job descriptions for the Project managers in Turkey.
- Reviewing the technical booklets of condition for the sector’s procurement and follow up the procurement with logistics.
- Follow up the recruitment with the HR departments and participate in the interviews of the new applicants in Turkey.
- Donor management
- Support Violet in identifying potential donors and funding opportunities for sector projects.
- Follow up on any requirements related to his/her sector the donor may requests
- Ensure compliance with the donor requirements.
Coordination and Communication
- Hold regular program meetings
- Ensuring the sector teams are well-staffed (support Recruitment, appraisals carried out)
- Ensure good coordination between the program and supporting teams such as MEAL, Media, finance, procurement…etc)
- Ensure Violet participation in the coordination meetings (WGs/sector cluster meeting, regular meeting with donors)
- Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- University degree in Food or Agriculture engineering, Projects Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Food Security & Livelihood related field.
- Desirable / arzu edilir:
- A Master degree is a plus
Core & Managerial Competencies &Technical
- Excellent working with Microsoft Office – mainly word, excel and PowerPoint with ability to use a computer, internet programs, and Email
- Languages: Arabic is essential and must be very fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking, and listening).
- Experience in remote management.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the role and purpose of projects management and accountability for international humanitarian organizations
- Very strong knowledge of different programs management, modalities, needs assessment, tracking, and measurements methods along with the overall objectives of the different sectors.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Demonstrated capability to produce high-quality reports and proposals
- Adaptable, self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required;
- Ability to oversee the project's implementation and to overcome the challenges.
- Ability to travel to Syria.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities.
- Ability to work extra hours as needed and be able to reach deadlines.
- Time management skills and ability to reach deadlines.
- Ability to travel inside and outside the turkey.
- A dynamic worker has the ability to work with teams and individuals as well as coordinating between the teams.
- Good strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Violet, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Violet is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
Violet expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Violet employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed. To submit your CV, please click on the link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)
Violet integrates the protection sector in all the aforementioned sectors. With the length of the conflict and the survival of people for long periods at stake, Violet’s response has had to not only be focused on the emergency response but on the immediate implementation of long-impact health and education sector projects in all of Idlib.
Violet worked to establish and develop its organizational structure to start officially as an organization registered in Turkey in 2014. Accordingly, Violet divided the work into key sectors that mimic the divisions of international humanitarian organizations and implemented the appropriate structure for all departments and staff.