|Job Title:||FSLSenior Officer|
|Reporting/Responsible to:||Program Manager ( Gaziantep)|
|Work Hours:||Full Time (8 Hours per day)|
|Contract Duration :||1 Year|
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose Of The Position:
The FSL Senior Officer main responsibility will be the supervise the projects technical activities implementations, designing, administering and provide all the supporting regarding the Planning, following-up, coordination and field supervision to ensure the achievement of the project outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Oversee the Food Security and Livelihood projects within HAT program department.
- Coordinate, Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- prepare the detailed implementation plan as well as budget spending plan. Ensure that the monthly review of the project activities and budget take place. Report and take necessary action for any major deviations.
- Attend different field meetings when required and provide detailed reports to the line manager.
- In collaboration with the Food Security and Livelihood project field team, take part in the identification, registration, verification and selection of the project beneficiaries, according to defined selection criteria, as well as verification process.
- Prepare monthly plan, project reports and distribution plans for the FSL projects and ensure the proper coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- On coordination with the MEAL team, Lead and supervise assessment teams during thematic surveys, needs assessment and data collection for Food Security and livelihood-related research.
- Maintain respectful and constructive relations with partner organizations, local authorities and humanitarian agencies.
- Promptly report any concerns or incidents to the management and liaise with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their position.
- Ensure to uphold the technical standards of quality and accountability including Core Humanitarian standards, and mainstreaming gender and protection.
- With support from the Monitoring & Evaluation team support the M & E plan implementation within project, ensuring this links to reporting requirements.
- Ensure the submission of timely and acceptable quality of programme and donor reports on project activities in compliance with internal HAT requirements and any relevant external donor requirements.
- Maintain a systematic filing system that would ensure safe keeping of distribution and warehouse records.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for staff and communicate this to the supervisor.
- Build the capacity of other team members (Assistants) through mentoring and on job training.
Representation & Advocacy & Organizational Learning:
- Ensure that Human Appeal work is coordinated with efforts of other agencies and Government, and support Interagency Coordination forums (meaningful and regular presence within the cluster and working group, submission of 4w matrix to cluster)
- Contribute to communications and media work as required through correction of data and information and sharing with the project head.
- Systematically record the project learning.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to food security and livelihoods (such as agronomy, nutrition, rural development, agricultural economics or any related field experiences).
- Minimum 3 years of related experiences in the field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to take initiatives if required.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to work under pressure, with short time frames, and in risky situations.
- Turkish ID holder and legally able to work in Turkey is a must.
- English: Advanced (written and spoken).
- Turkish & Arabic: (written and spoken will be an asset)
- Very Good computer skills. (Excel, word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Proficiency in the internet and search tools.
- Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use inventory software necessary for project management and reporting.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV outlining their interest and qualifications for the position by email, no later than 28 January 2022.
Reference Code: FSL Senior Officer
Please send your application to the email address with the reference code.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Appeal (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organization that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991.
Since 2013 Human Appeal has set up an office in Turkey Syria mission. Human Appeal is an INGO that provides emergency aid and services to people affected by the conflict in Syrıa. Human Appeal works in a variety of sectors which include; food and livelihood, WASH, protection, shelter, and others. In a short space of time.