Position: Grants and partnership Manager
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: Senior Programs Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Senior Manager Operations, Syria Field Manager, Headquarters Grants Manager, Project manager, IMU/MEAL Manager, Finance Manager, Project Finance Manager.
General objective of the position:
The Grants and Partnership Manager is responsible for leading and ensuring quality programs/projects design, development and reporting efforts and the relations with the partners.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Grant and partnerships management
- Be instrumental in developing strategic partnerships with institutional donors, INGOs, UN agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Lead the programme/project proposals development process, with an ambition to seek medium to large multi-year funding opportunities for integrated sustainable programming.
- Lead development of grant management system in accordance with SAMS’s organization system.
- Act as the main point of contact regarding grants with donor field offices.
- Conduct regular coordination meetings with donor field offices and report information to the supervisor.
- Develop and manage proposal and report development calendar.
- Review the grant documents and advise the senior management on donor compliances, policies, and procedures as relevant and required.
- Lead the development of all grant reports, narrative and financial and share with headquarters Grant Manager for review 72 hours before deadlines.
- Hold regular meetings to review grants status with headquarters grants team.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required by the direct supervisor.
- Developing the Grants section annual operational plan and tracking its implementation.
- Represents SAMS in all relevant fora in relation to the position duties, e.g. UNOCHA, NGOs, donors.
- Ensure direct reports have job descriptions and are aware of their responsibilities.
- Develop performance objectives for each staff. Evaluate staff on a semi-annual basis.
- Develop professional development plans for direct reports.
- Delegate appropriately.
- Build an effective team approach ensuring direct reports are working together effectively.
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports for planning purposes, information sharing and problem solving.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- The ideal candidates will have at least a 5 years of proven track record of raising and managing significant funding from a range of institutional donors such as USAID, DFID, ECHO, and others through partnerships or directly.
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Fluency written and spoken English
1-Grants/Partnerships Cycle Management
5-Remote Management Tools
6-Finance and legal issues
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is November/ 03 / 2020