Qualification and Education Requirements :
Master degree or Diploma in financial management | Preferred in accounting, economy or any related degree.
General Work Experience :
Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in senior Financial positions, preferably in a humanitarian/recovery context, preferably with at least one year in a non-governmental organization with experience in budgeting, budget-tracking, balance-sheet management and master budgets
- Languages : Good in English Writing-Reading-Speaking, other language will be desired especially Arabic/ Turkish
- Computing :
- Microsoft office: excellent especially in Excel
- Internet and outlook
- Good understanding of financial procedures.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, financial and administrative skills.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management.
- To organize and archive documents.
- To maintain financial documents and templates.
- To keep clear and concise project records.
- To work as part of the team.
- To travel in general as required
- To show commitment to social justice and the mission of Syria Relief as an organization
- To demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- To communicate efficiently with multiple teams\employees of different backgrounds or nationalities
- To work extra time as needed
- Maintain overall project budget control.
- Lead team in master budget and allocation process.
- Prepare and review budgets for new projects and follow-up for any budget revision.
- Ensure all processes take place in adherence to the donor requirements.
- Check and review projects expenses before send financial reports to make sure all documents in place and complying with donor requirements.
- Filing all documents related to the program activities and ensure that all required documents are in the relevant master file and be ready for any related audit.
- Maintain the payments tracking system.
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and review of all finance operations on the Project.
- Supervise and support PFO in financial reports.
- Follow up with donor for comments on FR and any other financial issue.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief with the job code “SR.TUR.ANT.GCO“ in the subject line