SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. Sanad was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011.
SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with disabilities since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with disabilities live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
We are working on empowering those vulnerable people through providing capacity building and life skills training, psychosocial support, educational and vocational qualifying, providing supporting equipment, supporting their families, building the capacity of people who deal with them and conducting researches that contribute to advocating their cause and reintegrate them in the community. Additionally, we are not working just to integrate them in the community but also to provide them with decent life conditions along with their families.
- Develop and write projects proposals with close cooperation & coordination with the Partnership and Grants Manager and programs department
- Develop and prepare projects budgets with close cooperation and coordination with the finance department
- Develop and coordinate with the program team for project revision and amendment.
- Plan, arrange, and coordinate projects kick off meetings
- Review projects documents and ensure compliance with donors’ and partners’ regulations.
- Review projects financial and progress reports.
- Prepare monthly budget vs. actual reports.
- Follow up project activities with related project managers.
- Prepare allocation plans in coordination with the finance, HR and program department.
- Collaborate closely at all stages of the grant process with the other related team members.
- Support the grants management process including providing concept notes, writing proposals, and communicating with donors and partners.
- Prepare, present and help review project plans.
- Maintain updated grant matrix for each project to inform regular decision making and be used as a reference tool when reviewing project status.
- Work closely with the finance, procurement and programs manager to ensure accurate and timely disbursement and liquidation of contracts, agreements and subawards.
- Review new grants agreements and be aware for any new conditions and terms.
- Follow up on fund allocations.
- Ensure agreements and contracts (both hard and soft copies) are fully executed and archived.
- Write, plan and prepare necessary project reports and respond to all other donors’ requests.
- Search for new partners, donors and grants and communicate with possible (donors) grantors to establish relationships with them.
- Represent Sened’s in cluster meetings and in meetings with donors and partners.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct supervisor.