Health and Nutrition Projects Manager
Senior Programs Manager
Number of positions open:
Last date for application:
February 23, 2021
Grants & Partnerships, Advisory, T&P Projects Manager, Project Finance, Syria Office Manager, IM/MEAL, Field Offices, Finance, Procurement, supply chain.
General objective of the position:
The projects manager responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform project assessment based on the available information, lessons learned from previous projects.
- Perform stakeholders’ analysis using appropriate tools and techniques in order to meet the expectations and gain support for the project.
- Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resources availability and allocation.
- Lead development of detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure and track projects spending on monthly basis from all donors
- Attend a weekly meeting to review projects status with Program team.
- Represent SAMS in all relevant fora in relation to the position duties, e.g. UNOCHA, NGOs, donors.
- Ensure all project staff have job descriptions and are aware of their responsibilities.
- Develop performance objectives for each staff. Evaluate staff according to SAMS HR policy.
- Develop professional development plans for project staff.
- Delegate appropriately.
- Build an effective team approach ensuring project staff are working together effectively.
- Hold weekly team meetings with project staff for planning purposes, information sharing and problem solving.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- University degree in Medical Science. Public Health or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Medical and Health Services Managers
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Risk Management
- Report Writing
- Remote Management Tools
- Project Cycle Management
- Project Logical Framework
- Health Planning
- Budget Management
- Partnership Management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link: