MAIN OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
· The Health Special Needs Fund Officer is responsible for the overall implementation of Health SNF programme including ensuring the timely and efficient implementation of the program.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
· Reports hierarchically and functionally to the Community Center Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
1. Program Management
· Overall management of the cases referred to SNF.
· Evaluate health special needs cases and determine tailored intervention
· Ensure the quality implementation of the SNF, including liaising with various Turkish Health Service providers to facilitate access for beneficiaries.
· Track the referrals to SNF and record of all the cases up to closing cases.
· Prepare procurement plans for SNF based on the cases.
· Manage outputs and maintain oversight of SNF budget lines.
· Contribute to regular reporting on achievements and challenges related to the SNF component of various projects.
· Participate in facilitating and coordinating activities within the team and with other IMC’s departments
2. Training and building capacity
· Provide capacity building to service providers that serve as an entry point for SNF
· Coaching and mentoring of service providers for NSF support
3. Referrals and mainstreaming
· Facilitate the qualitative and quantitative monitoring of the project through team meetings, post-assistance visits, regular reporting and any other monitoring tools.
· Participate in the internal evaluation of the programme
· Ensure follow up on referral cases and keep record outcomes
4. Assessments and reporting
· Coordinate with health team to plan and conduct necessary assessments to identify new areas of expansion for the Health SpecialNeeds Fund programme
· Lead the production of Health Special Needs Fund reports and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of information provided, as well ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Make sure that filling system for medical documents is in place; assist internal and external audits during auditing visits; follow upon their recommendations
6. Working Relationships
· Maintain frequent communication with Community CenterManager to ensure program activities and objectives are communicated
· Ensure regular and effective communication with logistics, Finance and all other team members, and associated health facility leadership