The Health Programme Assistant will be responsible for ensuring satisfactory support to the day-to-day workflow within the health & nutrition department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following up closely with the field and Turkey-based staff in terms of micromanagement over the implementation of the planned activities, the identification of the regular and outstanding implementation needs and challenges and the ways to address them appropriately.
- Assisting the project team in the timely delivery of the project’s activities within the approved scope and budget.
- Contribute to timely and quality implementation of the project in line with its work plan.
- Contribute to the measurement of the project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Contribute to sufficient follow up of the procurement plan, review and validate the procurement processes within time and scope of the project.
- Support sufficient accountability measures toward the affected population through promoting their engagement and ability to provide feedbacks about the implemented interventions, and follow up on that with the MEAL department and the other relevant colleagues accordingly.
- Maintaining the databases of the beneficiaries and service provision records relevant to the managed awards.
- Regularly updating the Health & Nutrition Manager about the progress in terms of the managed awards.
- Representing the organization in the health program related internal and external meetings in coordination with/ upon request of the Health & Nutrition Program Manager.
- Support the fulfilment of paper-works related to the relevant project/s, and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist the project team in tracking projects spending on monthly basis from all donors.
- Ensure required reporting is done timely and accurately.
- Any other duties assigned by the Health & Nutrition Program Manager.
Person Specification (Education, Expected Abilities) :
- Medical- oriented university degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of successful health programming experience in a I/NGO setting.
- Familiarity with the health situation across North-West Syria.
- Arabic native speaker with fluency in English. Turkish will be an asset.
- Good Computer Skills (Particularly in Word and Excel).
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple time-bound schedules.
- leading, analysing and problem-solving abilities.
- Well-developed organizational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should email their detailed CVs outlining their interest and qualifications for the position, no later than 9 June 2023.
Reference Code: Health Programme Assistant
Please send your application to the email address with the reference code.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Appeal (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organization that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991.
Since 2013 Human Appeal has set up an office in Turkey Syria mission. Human Appeal is an INGO that provides emergency aid and services to people affected by the conflict in Syrıa. Human Appeal works in a variety of sectors which include; food and livelihood, WASH, protection, shelter, and others. In a short space of time.