Drawing on the diversity of UNDP’s client needs and partnerships, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) is the hub for the global HR function for UNDP, providing strategy, policy setting, guidance and oversight. In addition, OHR provides a broad range of HR advisory and talent management services enabling UNDP to deliver fully integrated development solutions at corporate level. In this context, OHR is focused on the implementation of an ambitious and forward-looking three-year strategy, People for 2030, which will progressively transform UNDP’s culture and enable its workforce capacity to deliver more and better results. In its commitment to foster a safe, healthy and inclusive working environment for its workforce of over 20,000 people, serving in more than 160+ countries and in over 600 locations, BMS/OHR is increasing the provision of global programs and initiatives across different portfolios.
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the HR Specialist or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UNV Healthy Workplaces Programme Associate will:
• Develop and distribute communication tools promoting healthy workplaces;
• Roll-out of projects and initiatives related to safe, healthy and inclusive workplaces;
• Draft and prepare documents, correspondence, guidelines, presentation and reports;
• Support procurement and recruitment processes, including drafting terms of references, creating and managing procurement cases online, organizing panel interviews, processing payments and monitoring expenditures;
• Support the management of contracts (including contract extensions, payments, evaluations etc)
• Facilitate data and information collection, statistics and management of information related to the different topics of the team and across.
• Edit and manage the content of intranet sites and of the Wellbeing App;
• Further develop the UNDP Wellbeing platform and the PPU intranet websites, coordinating content development with other UNDP Offices/Bureaus:
• Coordinate with wellbeing platform stakeholders to test and monitor progress on platform and app usage;
• Edit app content and providing assistance in the area of web content development/updates by tracking changes.
• Promote of the platform; researching diverse print and electronic information sources for topics and materials for use in promoting mobile and desktop platform products and services.
• Coordinate and provide technical and logistical support for organizing workshops, meetings and consultations with relevant internal and external stakeholders. Prepare and circulate meeting minutes, workshop proceedings etc.
• Any other related task assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Required education level: Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field.
Languages: English, Level: Fluent, Required
Area(s) of expertise: Business management
Nationality: Candidate must be a national or legal resident of the country of assignment.
Age: 27 +