MAIN OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
· Manages the HR/Admin for staff of three of our regional offices in Urfa and Hatay.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
· Reports hierarchically and functionally to HR/Admin in Istanbul and to the Program Coordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Employment Contracts & follow up
· Compiles and updates individual employee files: curriculum vitae, motivation letters, employer certificates, diplomas, family composition, national identity card, driving licenses for drivers, contracts, amendments etc…
· Is responsible of the employees’ files (hard copies)
· Assists in the development and update of HR/Admin policies
· Makes timely performance evaluation of the supervised staff.
· Monitor employee trainings and completion, when necessary.
· Participate in internal work meetings;
· Makesbookings with local travel agency for international staff and national stafft hat need to travel for work purposes (international training, meetings, etc)
· Goes to travel agency to bring the payment and collect the tickets, and makes sure that every employee (national or international staff) receives their ticket on time
· Update the air plan movement regularly and send the air plan movement table to HAM
Communication and reporting
· Makes all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meeting,)
· Is responsible for creating regular HR/Admin reporting for programs and projects in Hatay and Urfa
· Create payment slips and related documents for all employees of the regional offices.
· Ensures the correct filing of all the administrative documents and of employees files
· Ensures the confidentiality of all the documents related to personal files.
· Update and compile all HR related files
· Maintain generic filling list for the HR department and shared with the HR team