HR & Admin Officer
|The Mentor Initiative||Gaziantep|
|Administrative Officer||Sivil Toplum|
|Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
HR & Admin Officer
The MENTOR Initiative saves lives in emergencies through tropical disease control and then stays to help people recover from crisis with dignity, working side by side with communities, health workers and health authorities to leave a lasting impact.
The MENTOR Initiative is a discrete and agile humanitarian organization purpose-built to relieve human suffering from tropical diseases. We act in some of the world’s most austere and vulnerable communities, who are often devastated and forgotten. Regardless of race, creed or nationality, MENTOR strives to deliver disease control to populations at greatest risk of suffering and death. Our first and last considerations are the needs of the people we serve.
Admin & HR Officer is responsible for assisting the Regional Admin and Finance Coordinator and PR&HR Coordinator in ensuring the smooth running of the administration department in the mission, ensuring the organization is following the administrative procedures, financial and HR Procedure and any other task as required. The main responsibilities of this post include the following:
- Support the Regional Admin and Finance Coordinator in all HR preparations and Recruitment process in MENTOR.
- Support to prepare Job adverts for new vacancies.
- Support to receive all applications for advertised posts and prepare a list of candidate for review.
- Organize interviews and all the recruitment process
- Prepare new staff contracts for signature.
- HR Operations and filing
- Prepare the staff time sheets for each month and file accordingly.
- Maintain the staff leaves sheet and file accordingly.
- Maintain the staff files ensuring all the necessary documents are on file.
- Receive all applications for staff training and forward to HR Coordinator for review.
- Scan related finance & admin documents on a regular basis to ensure up to date information is available as and when required.
- Maintaining up to date files of all financial data and archive in an organized and secure manner.
- Translate useful and necessary documents when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Economics/Business Administration or HR.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to communicate in English, Arabic.
- Computer literate with good MS Office skills, particularly advanced level MS Excel skills
As the MENTOR Initiative is working in a constantly changing humanitarian aid environment, reasonable specific work duties may occasionally be requested that may not fit into the above job description, but which will help promote overall programs goals and aims. Includes the possibility of transfer to another similar post across MENTOR country programmes within the period of this contract agreement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.