HR & Admin Officer
Yeryuzu Doktorları (Doctors Worldwide)
Location of Position:
Position Reports to:
HR & Admin Assistant
Under supervision of Program Coordinator, the HR & Admin Officer will work within the overall YYD structure, committed to provide reliable and compliant coordination and support to program activities in Hatay and Urfa. HR & Admin Officer will ensure that all project personnel activities are handled in accordance to YYD policies.
Main Objectives of Position
- Manages the HR/Admin for staff of three of our regional offices in Urfa and Hatay.
Functional and Hierarchical Lines
- Reports hierarchically and functionally to HR/Admin in Istanbul and to the Program Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Employment Contracts & Recruitment
- Management of personnel files, monitoring and tracking of all records related HR with all required signatures (personnel documents, leave forms, contracts, job descriptions, approval emails, earnings/deductions, promotions, adjustments etc.)
- Assists in the development and update of HR/Admin policies
- Responsible for timely management of all staff contracts and necessary extensions and amendments.
- Must lead the recruitment administration processes.
- Publishes the job advertisements. Review and track all CV’s and applications.
- Creates shortlisting of all potential candidates & shares with related Hiring Manager.
- Prepares necessary vetting documents and completes Reference Checks.
- Makes timely performance evaluation of the supervised staff.
- Monitor employee trainings and completion, when necessary.
- Participate in internal work meetings.
- Provides expertise and guidance to all staff in the office: supervisors and staff in the office who may need HR advice.
- Ensures all filing systems are in place and up to date for all HR functions.
- Ensures the confidentiality of all the documents related to personal files.
- Update and compile all HR related files
- Maintain generic filling list for the HR department and shared with the HR team
Payroll & Timesheet Administration
- Manages all leave requests and leave filing system.
- Monitors timesheets accuracy by managing leave filing system efficiently.
- Providing training where required for staff on leave request administration & timesheets.
- Prepares monthly payroll and all supporting materials.
- Issuance of decision letters (Karar) related to HR
- Follow up on SETCARD and keeping the records of the users and keeping the list up to date and sending payment related documents to finance department in a timely manner.
- Supports in Private Pension System (BES) implementation for the new and/or current employees.
- Create payment slips and related documents for all employees of the regional offices.
Communication and Reporting
- Makes all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meeting)
- Reporting to YYD and donor (Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports) and ensure capacity development
- Providing letter of employment (çalışma belgesi) and other personnel related letters to staff
Other Administrative Duties
- Makes bookings with local travel agency for international staff and national staff that need to travel for work purposes (international training, meetings, etc.)
- Update the air plan movement regularly and send the air plan movement table to HAM
- Assist supervisor for the office key management
- Supervise office cleaning lady in order to ensure cleaning of office premises, meeting rooms, desk, cupboard and kitchen rooms are always clean and provide instruction/guidance to cleaning lady as needed.
- Preparing of MO for office stationery & supplies and coordinate with Procurement.
- Follow up the office inventory, preparing timely updates and reports.
- Ensure timely processing of utility bills (Electricity, water, natural gas, internet etc.)
Requirements and Experience
- Turkish citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Professional proficiency of English and Turkish; knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Proven reporting skills
- Desirable working experience of at least three years in administration or HR positions
- Desirable experience at other NGOs
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows tools efficiently.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in an international context and collaborate with international and national experts;
- Familiar with multicultural environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situation
- Good analytical skills with ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Commits to integrity.
- Results oriented and ability to work with minimum supervision
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants must apply with a cover letter and an updated CV.
Applications close date: 31 August 2019