Position: HR Assistant
Location: Turkey, Gaziantep
Reports to: Deputy HR Manager
Duration: 4 Months
About RI: Relief International specializes in relief and development programs that benefit people in acute distress. A registered non-profit in the US, UK, France and Belgium, our work targets those fragile countries or communities that suffer from recurrent man-made or natural crises that impede human development. The people that we serve live in seventeen countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia where the debilitating effects of political instability, forced displacement, and natural disasters are pervasive. Often, RI is the only organization providing healthcare, education, logistics, energy, capacity building, economic development, sanitation, and many other forms of assistance to these highly vulnerable communities.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible to implement all the activities related indirect/direct staff inside Syria. And coordinate between the programs and finance to prepare the incentives payment.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contracts & Change of status
- Coordinate with the Program Department for all the new recruitment and ensure full alignment with approved recruitment’s SOP
- Validate all indirect staff requests that streamed from program and check the followings:
- Certificates and link to the salary scale for new staff
- Attendance type vs existed staff in the health facility
- Verify the reasons of the resignations in coordination with field HR monitors if the request is replacement
- Prepare contracts based on the documents and the approvals received from the programs & share with programs & indirect staff.
- Maintain Up-to-date indirect staff master list and all related trackers (Recruitment requisition forms & change of statues)
- Follow up on contracts renewal & watchlist when grants extended
- Ensure new comers are signing on RI’s policies once orientation are given by HR monitors.
- Ensure all direct staff contracts are up to date according to the master list.
- Monthly Incentives
- Review timesheets for indirect staff once shared by programs.
- Review timesheets for direct staff once shared by the HR officer inside Syria.
- Follow up on controls for times sheets Vs attendance when checked by field HR monitors and the HR officer.
- Verify staff attendance reports that extracted from fingerprint for indirect staff.
- Prepare incentives for Direct and indirect staff per health facility on monthly basis and perform checking process with finance representative
- Prepare request for payment for Direct and indirect staff per health facility based on checked incentive summary
- Provide supporting documents related to monthly incentives before submitting to programs based on approved Direct and indirect staff payroll SOP.
- Checks & controls
- In coordination with field HR monitors, check on monthly basis indirect staff signatures on contracts, attendance, timesheets and any related documents and report when discrepancies found to HR coordinator
- Follow up on indirect staff with more than one contracts for their monthly attendance and timesheets & unify contracts & leaves trackers
- Review fingerprint monthly reports and report any discrepancies
- Verify resignation/termination for Direct and indirect staff and report any cases to reporting incident focal point.
- Perform monthly analysis for Direct and indirect staff incentives and compare with previous months and report to the Deputy HR Manager.
- Prepare the monthly reports for insurance and severance.
- Provide all needed reports for the other departments with up to date info.
- Check the total amounts in index files that shared from Finance Department on monthly basis.
- Ensure all documents (contract, ToRs, secondary employment form … etc.) are uploaded on box for direct and indirect staff.
- Ensure all documents are in the correct folders on BOX by following up with the monitors and the officer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous experience in an INGO.
- University degree on social studies or any relevant filed. Any HR previous training will be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing HR policies, procedures and systems in remote settings
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive.
- We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
- We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- We value
- Transparency and accountability
- Agility and innovation
All Relief International members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the RI policies such as, RI Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. All new comers are expected to adhere to all these policies.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with position.
How to Apply:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position,please send your CV in English in addition to three professional references to provided in the apply/başvur button before October 11, 2019 stating in the subject “HR Assistant“All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey"
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of the applications