Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for an HR Assistant for WHO supported Project for Refugee Health Centers.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey will support WHO Refugee Health Program to improve access to health services for Syrian refugees by implementing operations and outreach activities in Istanbul, Gaziantep and Şanlıurfa.
HR Assistant, closely working with the HR Specialist will assist in following up rules and regulation concerning human resource procedures in the project.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the management of personnel files, monitoring and tracking of all records related HR with all required signatures (recruitment, personnel documents, leave forms, contracts, job descriptions, approval emails, adjustments, vetting list, etc.);
- Assists in maintaining and providing regular updates on the personnel filing system;
- Assists in implementing and keeping internal regulations up to date;
- Assists in developing and implementing employee performance evaluation strategy for the project;
- Maintain confidentiality of project and staff documents;
- Keep record and coordinate of the communication lines;
- Support the admin team for coordination;
- Makes all administrative information available to the staff;
- Assists in reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports);
- Manages all leave requests and leave the filing system;
- Monitor timesheets accuracy by managing leave filing system efficiently;
- Implement any other activity requested by administration;
- At least 1 year progressively working in the human resources field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or relevant);
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing, prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks with tight deadlines;
- Fluency in Turkish and English are required; Knowledge of Arabic is a plus;
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Desirable experience with other NGOs and being familiar with the multicultural environment;
- Have no obstacle to travel;
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.