SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. Sanad was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011.
SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with disabilities since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with disabilities live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
We are working on empowering those vulnerable people through providing capacity building and life skills training, psychosocial support, educational and vocational qualifying, providing supporting equipment, supporting their families, building the capacity of people who deal with them and conducting researches that contribute to advocating their cause and reintegrate them in the community. Additionally, we are not working just to integrate them in the community but also to provide them with decent life conditions along with their families.
- Lead the effective and proper implementation of Sened’s HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible for advising and coaching the department managers on all matters related to the staff compliment, HR Strategy, programs, policies, legal compliance issues and culture of the organization.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment process, ensuring that potential candidates are targeted in the most effective way and that appropriate interview and assessment processes are deployed to maximize the fit between candidates and the targeted area requirements and that it secures the best talent available to meet the targeted needs.
- Provide required guidance to the team for developing and maintaining update of candidates’ data bank to facilitate recruiting people in a short notice with minimum lead time for recruitment.
- Be responsible for maintaining an effective relationship with the Legal Accountant and coordinating all legal HR-related issues with him.
- Ensure efficient salary administration for the organization’s employees so that payroll and other benefits payments are made in a lawful, timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor implementation of policies on employee relations to ensure consistency and fairness.
- Manage the personnel functions of salary administration, leave entitlements, conditions of service and disciplinary provisions ensuring consistency and equity of approach to all staff.
- Follow-up and archive Sened’s staff vacations.
- Follow up the renewal of employment contracts to all Sened’s staff.
- Prepare the employees’ time sheets according to the monthly ratios for each employee.
- Get the employees’ signature on the time sheets and their managers’ approval, send these time sheets to the accountant and then archive all of them.
- Extract employees’ monthly salaries, salary slips and payment requests, and send them to the finance department.
- Initiates the analysis of training needs, the development of appropriate training plans, securing the necessary budgets and the optimum matching of training needs with resources available.
- Establishes and implements necessary manpower and training plans required for expansion projects for the organization.
- Coordinate with related parties to plan and implement required training for employees.
- Oversees and manages provision of efficient office services to the organization (e.g. security, catering, office supplies, housekeeping, and cleaning).
- Establish good working relations with concerned authorities for efficient processing of employment related formalities.
- Execute activities related to his/her function in safe and environmentally friendly methods.
- Conduct an internal orientation for new employees.
- Prepare and follow up on the annual evaluations of Sened’s staff.
- Analyze the results of the annual evaluations and send the analysis report to the direct manager.
- Attend investigation sessions with employees and issue disciplinary decisions to misbehaving employees.