General Description of the Organization:
Orange is a non-governmental civil society organization devoted to alleviating the suffering and improving the sustainability mechanisms of conflict affected population.
Orange partners directly with affected Syrian populations delivering humanitarian and development programmes, Livelihood, Education, and Protection, to enable them to improve their living practices and their sustainability mechanisms.
Orange also collaborates with national and international non-governmental organizations, local initiatives responding to the humanitarian Syrian crisis with capacity development programmes, to be better equipped with the skills they need to prepare and respond to affected population’s needs and to ensure that these communities where we work in are ready for any future disasters.
The role of HR and Admin Manager is to develop policy, direct, and coordinate all human resources activities (recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, labour relations, training & development, performance management.) as well as to oversee and manage the administrative functions (transport, general discipline, housekeeping, post, fax, telephone, hotel booking, attendance system, personnel records & files, facility management). The HR & Admin Manager will report to the CEO.
Duties, objectives and competencies:
Human Resources Strategy:
- Assist in the regular review and roll out of HR policies, employment policies and procedures in compliance to Orange’s standards and evolving national labour law.
- Assist in the development of staffing and recruitment plan to ensure that each team is staffed appropriately, according to need and funding availability, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of HR and administration policies and procedures across the Orange’s policy.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Ensure staff hiring is conducted efficiently and in compliance with Orange’s policies and national labour law.
- Ensure a transparent, timely and efficient recruitment process.
- Ensure pre-employment requirements are submitted and personnel file with documentation according to HR checklist is opened for new staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all staff have undergone onboarding orientation & training.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Ensure the timely and efficient payroll preparation for accurate data on donor code, number of days, benefits.
- Ensure the proper and accurate tracking of leave.
- Oversee the periodic salary review and analysis, and review and revision of new salary structure, as appropriate
Training and Development:
- Lead building the annual training and development plan as per Orange’s training and development SOPs.
- Oversee training, and capacity building/development projects.
- Coordinate both technical and general training initiatives that enhance staff core, common, managerial and technical competencies.
Performance Management System
- Build, review and enhance Orange’s PMS.
- Write PMS reports based on the performance management cycle implemented at Orange (performance objective agreement, performance assessment, and performance review.)
- Enhance Orange’s management team’s on how to properly conduct and track evaluations processes.
- Ensure that HR staff maintains required databases to track probation and annual evaluations
- Ensure the timely processing of new contract, contract extension, staff transfer, promotions and other change of status.
- Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Respond to employee related queries and provide services to all HR related inquiries and requests.
- Keep Orange Team Member Guide updated and constantly communicate it, along with other HR policies to staff.
- Make sure that employees’ files are auditable at all times as per Orange’s standards and any relevant donors’ requirements.
- Previous Experience of HR Information System.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, HR or related fields – MA preferred
- Three years at least progressive professional HR experience.
- Advanced level in English, and Arabic, Turkish is plus.
- High Communication Skills and Representation
- High experience and familiar with Turkish Labour law
- SPHR, CHRM trainings are desired.
- Clean, trustworthy, planner, and active member.
How to apply:
in case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please fill in the form here and upload an up-to-date CV in English before 30/04/2021. Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.
Orange - Turuncu Eğitim Derneği
Orange also collaborates with national and international non-governmental organizations, local initiatives responding to the humanitarian Syrian crisis in both Turkey and Syria with capacity development programmes, to be better equipped with the skills they need to prepare and respond to affected population’s needs and to ensure that these communities where we work in are ready for any future disasters.