Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Professional to join Human Appeal as an HR Manager at the Charity’s Field Office in Gaziantep, Turkey, paying a competitive net salary of $2200-$2400 per month which is negotiable depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
· Deliver and maintain an efficient and effective HR system, following the best practice model of Human Appeal’s UK HQ
· Ensure smooth running of the charity by dealing with Employee Relations cases
· Uphold the Charity’s policies
· Prepare reports identifying areas in need of improvements
· Coordinate payroll and employee attendance figures
· Review and improve upon the culture of the Charity
· Ensure all employees are kept abreast of cultural laws and differences
· Assist Head Office in recruitment matters by being the point of contact for all field needs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Human Resources Qualification is essential
- At least 8 years’ working experience in an HR environment or similar
- Arabic language is desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish language skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational, multitasking and time-management skills
- Proven administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain accurate records
- Demonstrable passion for the work that Human Appeal does
- Knowledge of relevant Employment Legislation in Turkey
This would be an ideal role for an HR Professional looking to forge a career in HR within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please APPLY TODAY!
6 Months Contract-with possible extension
They must be Turkish nationals or have the right to work in Turkey.
Human Appeal international (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organisation that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991.
Since 2013 Human Appeal has set up an office in Turkey Syria mission. Human Appeal is an INGO that provides emergency aid and services to people affected by the conflict in Syrıa. Human Appeal works in a variety of sectors which include; food and livelihood, WASH, protection, shelter, and others. In a short space of time.