To provide support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training, legal requirements, and development, and to manage day-to-day human resources operations with the HR team in Turkey.
- Working closely with the SF institutions team to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Distribute, receive, record, and maintain files on administrative job applications, transcripts, fingerprints, examinations, credentials, and other information; review for completeness and compliance; schedule necessary interviews and appointments.
- Assist in updating and roll-out of Human Resource policies and in observing to ensure that they are respected
- Update and maintain all staff inside records in the SF institutions and individual files, including contracts, leave, medical, appraisals, etc.
- Generate monthly records and reports such as staff lists, HR statistics, and hiring processes.
- Supervise and Prepare the regular payroll for all SF institutions’ staff.
Developing HR planning strategies for each institution, considering immediate and long-term staff requirements; planning to deliver training – including inductions for new staff; analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Perform personnel and clerical duties related to administrator applicants and hiring process; personnel meetings, scheduling, tracking and follow-up; and scheduling.
- Following up on all the legal matters, such as staff SGK registration, contracts, ending contracts, payments, and other requirements according to Turkish Labor Law.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action
Note: the abovementioned vital responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Depending on the department’s organisational chart, other future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job.
|Qualification (Education/Work Experience)|
- University degree in HR, business administration, or related fields.
- Two years of professional experience in general HR services.
- Very Good level in English, Turkish, and Arabic.
- Advanced university degree in HR, business administration, or related fields.
- More than three years of professional experience in general HR services.
- Advanced level in both English and Turkish.
|Core & Managerial Competencies|
- Core Competencies:
|§ Communication||§ Teamwork|
|§ Planning and Organizing||§ Accountability|
|§ Creativity||§ Stakeholders Orientation|
|§ Commitment to Continuous Learning||§ Technological Awareness.|
- Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
|§ Leadership||§ Building Trust|
|§ Vision||§ Managing Performance|
|§ Empowering Others||§ Judgment/Decision-making.|
- Technical Competencies:
|§ Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).||§ Experience in working with NGO’s.|
|§ Knowledge of HR competency system.||§ Knowledge of writing SOP’s and policies.|
§ Experience in HR processes (recruitment- training and development-performance management
Syrian Forum shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications by (Clicking Here!) before the application closing by the end of 17.10.2022 and must include the following:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Ihsan Relief and Development
Its mission is to provide Syrians with critical services to alleviate suffering, foster economic and social development, support a vibrant civil society, and build the capacity of local administrative councils.
Its vision is to become the most efﬁcient, transparent, and responsive Syrian humanitarian organization, improving the lives of Syrians through relief, recovery, and development.