HR Officer (Turkish National) (Ref: BO-TR-HR0363)
|HR Officer||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )|
Position Overview: Assist HR Manager in coordination of department services and functions relating to personnel data administration and maintenance, HR administration, including information and document flow for local country office staff, assistance with recruitment, orientation and training. Contribute to HR function high quality.
- Maintain personnel files accurate, updated and confidential at all times. In collaboration with the HR Manager, set up and maintain filling system;
- Act as liaison between employee and insurance provider in resolving benefits related program issues and ensure effective utilization of the plan;
- Maintain and keep staffing lists for all categories of workforce (employees, service, casual, volunteers, interns, etc) and any staff related necessary information for rapid access and use;
- Keep HR related templates updated and available for staff;
- Provide necessary advise and support to staff on leave utilization for different types of leaves and time sheets;
- Respond to routine employee enquiries, both oral and written to ensure the accurate and timely provision of information;
- Support the line manager in providing with the HR data for necessary HR reporting upon request and as needed;
- Ensuring that the procedural and legal rules which are related to the job and the employees are implemented.
- Prepare the monthly payrolls.
- Responsible for following up the attendance, departure and absence sheets
- Assisting and participating in the analysis of all the problems related to employment such as drop out of work, job satisfaction, salary scales and job vacancies.
- Assisting and participating in compiling the performance evaluation reports from the heads of the departments and directors as monthly basis and assisting them in the formulation, analysis and adding all these reports to the annual performance appraisal form.
- Submitting the weekly report to the HR manager for all the responsibility done and delays.
- All of the above should be done in accordance with the approved official HR procedures.
- Contributing in the translation required by HR department in English.
- Preparing the meeting rooms and following up the delivery of the drivers to the employees to the meeting places
- Implementing all the tasks required by the HR manager which are within the limits of the human resources.
- Other tasks required or asked by HR Manager.
Academic Qualifications and Professional Experience & Skills:
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field;
- Experience in administrative work not less than three years.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources and or Administration with medium business/medium NGO/government agency;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration and maintenance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and discernment skills, maturity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organizational records.
- Great attention to detail.
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge in (MS Word - Excel)
- Professional knowledge in (Outlook) Preparing slides and presentations on PowerPoint.