HR Officer (Ref: 0106)
|Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM||Hatay|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )|
About UOSSM : Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with a vision of a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support for affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Location: Rehanli- Turkey
Employment Code: 0106
Application link https://cutt.us/eMzpJ
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the organization a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Timesheet, data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements and administering payroll
- undertaking regular salary reviews
- Audit all files related to administrative units (HR report and all Attached) and send them to HR coordinator for adoption and then archive them.
- Issue salary tables and archive them, send statements to all administrative units and coordinate the monthly operation from administrative report to salary tables.
- Audit and archive employee documents and recruitment files.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Qualification :Bachelor's degree
- Experience: One year experience or less
- Office programs: Advanced level.
- English language: good.
- Required things: Turkish nationality.
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.