RECRUITMENT FOR TURKEY
“Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for HR Specialist for WHO supported Projectfor Refugee health Training center in İstanbul.”
Doctors Worldwide Turkey isan international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medicalrelief and health based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
With support of world Health Organization, DoctorsWorldwide Turkey (DWWT) provides support for preparing Syrian doctors andnurses to work within the Turkish medical system in Istanbul in a partnershipwith the Ministry of Health-Turkey
HR Specialist is in charge of followingup rules and regulation concerning human resource issues in the project.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise maintenance of the personnel records in the office, including staff entries into project, as well as of the attendance, overtime and leave records. Provide support and guidance to the staff performing personnel administration related functions.
- Provides expertise and guidance to all staff in the office: supervisors and staff in the office who may need HR advice.
- Reporting to YYD and donor (Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports) and ensure capacity development
- Management of personnel files, monitoring and tracking of all records related HR with all required signatures (personnel documents, leave forms, contracts, job descriptions, approval emails, earnings/deductions, promotions, adjustments etc.)
- Assisting in implementing and keeping Internal Regulations up to date.
- Sharing salary related documents with Admin & Finance Department in a monthly basis
- Follow up with staff daily and monthly attendance
- Providing letter of employment (çalışma belgesi) and other personnel related letters to staff
- Issuance of decision letters (Karar) related to HR
- Follow up and working closely on the process of issuing the working permit.
- Follow up on SETCARD and keeping the records of the users and keeping the list up to date and sending payment related documents to finance department in a timely manner.
- Establish proper archiving system.
QUALIFICATIONSAND TRAINING REQUIRED
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, in human resourcemanagement, Business Administration, Public Administration, or any otherrelated fields
· At least 3 years’ experience in field
· Experience of a flexible approach to managing,prioritizing a high workload and multiple
tasks with tight deadlines
· Flexible and able to easily adapt to different environments
· Fluency in written and spoken English is essential,Arabic is an asset
· Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office(especially excel)
· Willing to live and work in challenging conditions
· Have no obstacles to travel
4.CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Duration: Until 31st March 2020
Contract: Employee – FixedTerm
5. PROCESS OF APPLICATION
Send your application file (CV, motivation letter) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Precise to what position you apply in the Subject of e-mail.
Only short list candidates will be called for an interview