Human Resources Clerk
|International Federation Of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies||Ankara|
IFRC is currently seeking a Human Resources Clerk based in Ankara.
The Human Resources Clerk is responsible for providing on-going support to the HR Delegate and HR Team to ensure that all administrative and supportive tasks, including the handling of confidential or sensitive information, are conducted in a professional manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The HR Clerk works under the direct supervision of the HR Delegate and with the technical support from the other members of the HR department and is guided by the related HR guidelines, policies, and procedures in order to effectively perform the following tasks:
- Follow up on e-boarding programmes
- Maintain the organisation charts up to date
Human Resources Management
- Prepare, process, and review a variety of documents, including employee files, payslips, onboarding and offboarding documentation
- Handle, process, and file all HR Confidential documents.
- Provision of overall logistic support to daily HR management, including correspondences drafting, meeting arrangement, etc.
- Organise briefing and debriefing programmes for new and departing staff
- Keep track of leave records and timesheets for all national personnel and monthly verification
- Create email addresses for new national staff
- Provide employment related administrative support to the HR Team
Recruitment and Sourcing:
- Support HR colleagues in creating job advertisement
- Conduct reference checks of identified candidates for various positions being interviewed. Give recommendation based on reference checks on various recruitments.
- Perform any other related tasks or functions as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Office administration, or any relevant field
- Experience of handling confidential information
- 1 year experience in HR or office administration, or in any other relevant office support areas
- Experience of facilitating recruitment and onboarding processes
- Experience of working for the Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Experience working with governmental and international non-governmental organizations, authorities and agencies
Knowledge, skills and languages
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (Office 365, MS Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal employees and external associates on all levels
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural, cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work with complete integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational, planning and influencing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of attention to detail and ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Customer service
- Fluently spoken and written English and Turkish
- Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic)
Competencies and values
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Judgement and Decision Making
- National Society and Customer Relations
- Creativity and Innovation
- Building Trust
The Federation is an equal opportunity employer.