IDI is looking for a Business Development Officer (Ref: Business Development Officer)
|International Development Ireland (IDI) LTD.||Ankara|
|Business Development Analyst||Danışmanlık|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
Business Development Officer - Donor Funded Tenders
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Company: International Development Ireland (IDI)
Location: Ankara with travelling to other regions and countries when required
Qualifications and skills
- A relevant university degree;
- Fluency in the Turkish and English languages, spoken and written;
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills are necessary;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure is required;
- Good proposal writing, reporting, filing and documentation skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in a consulting firm with dealing with business development issues for EU tenders;
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in dealing with proposal writers on methodology preparations and providing inputs to methodologies (data collection, research, drafting sections of the technical proposals, etc.);
- Proven experience in dealing with administrative documents for Expression of Interests and Technical Offers;
- Good experience in expert search, networking and, building consortia for various EU tenders.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated English CV with your contact details to email@example.com
E-mail subject line should read: Job Application – Business Development Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an online interview.