IDI is looking for a full-time Communication and Visibility Coordinator (Ref: CommVis)
|International Development Ireland (IDI) LTD.||Ankara|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
The Communication and Visibility Coordinator will assist in drafting, implementing and regularly updating the “communication strategies and action plans” for the Project(s) undertaken, with appropriate messages to be used in daily communication, visibility opportunities and awareness-raising activities.
The Coordinator will involve in all planning visibility activities, also elaborate and coordinate the development of visibility materials for the EU projects.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, preferably in communication, journalism or public relations, postgraduate degree in one of these fields would be an asset;
- Excellent writing, verbal communication skills in both English and Turkish;
- Full computer literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint similar would be an asset;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and international environment.
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience; Working experience in an international environment (international donor-funded projects or similar) would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience; in the field of communications, marketing in particular publicity and visibility activities;
- Solid working experience in drafting and implementing communication strategies and action plans;
- In-depth knowledge in developing content, drafting news items, press releases & speeches and gathering relevant background information for publicity and visibility events;
- As a communication expert or responsible, experience in the organization of publicity and visibility events, such as seminars, workshops, conferences, fairs, opening and closing ceremonies, etc would be an asset;
- Solid experience in social media management for businesses and/or brands and/or would be an asset.