Information Systems Security Specialist (Ref: TU-IST-21-IS-06)
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Referans Kodu : TU-IST-21-IS-06
E-posta : email@example.com
Başvurunuzu referans kodu ile eposta adresine iletiniz.
The International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) is an international non-governmental organization, whose mission is to protect and serve uprooted people, including refugees, asylum seekers, internally displaced people, victims of human trafficking, and migrants - regardless of faith, race, ethnicity or nationality. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners, and through a worldwide network of members, ICMC implements and advocates for right-based policies and sustainable solutions to address global migration challenges. ICMC’s operations are aimed to respond to the needs of vulnerable individuals and communities, and focus on protection, humanitarian assistance, resettlement, migration and development.
For four decades, ICMC has partnered with the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration to conduct refugee resettlement. Currently ICMC operates under a cooperative agreement with the Department of State (DOS), as a Resettlement Support Centre (RSC) and under a contract with European Asylum Support Office (EASO) to prepare eligible refugee for resettlement to US and European Union Member States. As part of this service, we work with several thousands of refugees and their families each year and take them through each stage of processing that is required for resettlement to the U.S.A. ICMC also has a sub-office in Beirut, Lebanon.
SCOPE OF WORK
Information Systems Security Specialist, under the supervision of the Head of Information Systems, will be responsible for operating IS security systems such as firewalls, DLP, performing security assessments and recommending mitigating actions, investigating security incidents, creating and distributing reports, promoting security awareness and participating in processes.
- Develop and recommend improvements to Information Security Management System and cyber controls.
- Ensure authorized systems access, reporting violations, monitoring information requests for new systems and
- recommending process improvements.
- Investigate security and data incidents in accordance with ICMC protocols.
- Maintain ICMC RSC TuME Information Security policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Provide technical leadership for Log Management, SIEM, DLP, Firewall and Endpoint Protection technologies.
- Provide training to computer users of security awareness and developed/integrated systems.
- Process recurring tasks in complying with ISO 27001 security framework, NIST and ITIL needs.
- Commitment to uphold ICMC’s values of fairness, equality and respect of human dignity.
- Commitment to safeguard refugee interests and to prevent any real or perceived abuse of trust and conflict of Interest.
- Good understanding of the core principles of network tools, architecture, Mobile Device Management, encryption, Data Loss Prevention, SIEM and vulnerability scanning.
- Good understanding of end user, server, network, and cloud/SaaS technologies.
- Good understanding of the GDPR, KVKK, NIST and ISO 27001 Security Framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of sufficient Turkish and English to communicate, explain and train staff.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage the inquiry load of ICMC RSC TuME.
- Possessing at least one of the certificates listed below would be an advantage.
- Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and
actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security (CCNA-Security)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Windows Server Administration Fundamentals.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV of maximum two pages in English, a motivation letter and two professional references with full and up to date contact details via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vacancy Notice number TU-IST-21-IS-06 and the applicant’s full name must be quoted in the email subject line.
Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is December 9, 2021.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Owing to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy toward sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. ICMC may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status and age.
By submitting your application, you agree that ICMC collects and processes the information you provide. Your personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. In any case, your personal information will be stored until the end of the application process and then destroyed in accordance with the relevant legislation if we do not have the opportunity to offer you a position.
If you have sent your personal information to us, we would like to indicate that you have the following rights.
- Learning whether personal data is processed.
- Requesting information if it has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose.
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad.
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing.
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data.
- Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred.
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
In general, if you have any questions about your personal information, or if you have complaints and / or objections to the processing of your personal information, please contact via our application address.
Application Address for all ICMC Positions: email@example.com