Assignment: The Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation (AME) Officer is responsible for all matters related to his/her assigned projects for M&E for the Antakya office and other area offices.
- Responsible for M&E activities for his/her allocated projects
- Assist in developing the Complaint Mechanism strategy
- The focal point for the Implementing Partner’s M&E team
- Focal Point for field monitor (M&E Focal Points)
Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation (AME)
- Develop AME plan and AME work plan/timeframe for the allocated projects
- Develop tools such as verification, baseline, endline, KAPs surveys for the allocated projects
- Develop assessment tools
- Develop monitoring tools for the allocated projects
- Analyse quantitative and collective data in Excel
- Write internal and external reports (baseline, endline, monitoring reports) for the allocated projects
- Coordinate and follow up with the ACTED Programme team on the allocated projects’ activities
- Fill up the AME timeframe for the allocated projects
- Translate questionnaires
- Participate in Weekly Coordination Meetings
- Participate in Working Groups and Cluster meetings relevant to the projects and to AME (with AME Manager)
- Participate in kick-off meetings for the allocated projects
- Collect lessons learned for the allocated projects
- Archive all project related documents for the allocated projects
- Develop strong communication ties with the three IPs (implementing partners) regarding the allocated projects and regularly communicate with them on AME activities
- Follow-up the complaints for the allocated projects (in collaboration with Programme Managers, Accountability Assistant and MIS Officer)
Any other ad-hoc work as requested by the AME Manager
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least one year of working experience in NGOs.
• Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Demonstrated communication and organizational skills;
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
• Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments;
• Ability to work hard as a part of the team
• Good analytical skills, attention to details, and critical thinking ability.
Candidates must inform about their legal status in Turkey.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum
- Pozisyon Seviyesi Personel
- Eğitim Seviyesi Üniversite
- İş Tecrübesi (Yıl) 1-3
- Yabancı Dil İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced), Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)