The MENTOR Initiative Cleaner will be keeping the Mentor office and guesthouses clean at all times, recording all visitors in the visitor registration book and keeping it up-to-date.
- Cleans the office rooms including vacuum cleaning, desks, chairs, windows, windows net and office equipment.
- Prepares Tea/Coffee and lunches for staff when required, and ensure that the kitchen is kept clean after each meal and all the dishes are washed.
- Keeps office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets cleaned and hygienic.
- Ensures bathrooms in the guesthouse are clean at all times.
- Ensures that the outside areas of Mentor facilities are clean at all times.
- Once a week, clean the personal rooms of the staff members in both the office and guesthouses.
- Assists in the loading, unloading, and movement of furniture, equipment, cargo and office supplies.
- Ensures toilets and office required items/supplies (soap, spray, towel) are cleaned and well organized.
- Does shopping from time to time as requested.
- Ensure that the garbage bins in the office are emptied.
- Be responsible to record all visitors, that are coming to Mentor Office, into visitor registration sheet and keeps it up-to-date.
- Ensure a visitor card is given to the visitor.
- Accompanies visitors until s/he is received by the relevant Mentor’s staff in the office.
As the MENTOR Initiative is working in a constantly changing humanitarian aid environment, reasonable specific work duties may occasionally be requested that may not fit into the above job description, but which will help promote overall programs goals and aims. Includes the possibility of transfer to another similar post across MENTOR country programmes within the period of this contract agreement.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- In possession of a Turkish ID card or a valid work permit
- Willing to work as part-time
- Ability to work well within a team
- Fluent in spoken Turkish
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
- Strong self-organization skills
- Knowledge of operation principles, responsible
- Solution oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of English language is an asset
- Prior experience of working in NGO setting is an asset
- Sektör Sivil Toplum
- Pozisyon Seviyesi Personel
- Pozisyon Temizlik Görevlisi
- İş Tecrübesi (Yıl) 1-3
- Yabancı Dil Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)