|To contribute to the smooth running of the British Council’s Integrated Customer Service function by providing excellent standards of service in our contact centre, which handles telephone, email and social media enquiries as well as occasional face-to-face interaction.|
|The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
|By 2020 British Council in Turkey aims to fully integrate its customer facing services so that the customers will have a first class experience regardless of which product or service they are primarily interested in, whether it concerns Educations, Arts, English or Examinations. In 2017 we expect to introduce a fully integrated Customer Relationship Management System and other systems and processes which will enhance the customer journey.
Currently Customer Services receive enquiries through different channels, including by phone, email and also through social media. There is no public access to our three offices in Istanbul and Ankara and therefore no face-to-face engagement with our customers except through our events.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
|§ An Excellent career path and development opportunities inside the organisation in other SBU’s
§ Learning and Development assessment annually depending on needs and requirements for professional development
§ Needs excellent time management skills, also be able to work under pressure with time limits responding to various customer requests on daily basis via telephone and e-mail while gets along well with others
· Provides excellent customer experience to all British Council customers and partners by maintaining the Customer Services standards in line with the Global Customer Services Policy and Framework for both offices in Istanbul.
· Handle enquiries and complaints effectively meeting or exceeding customer expectations by phone and email.
· Inform customers about available products and options that British Council provides.
· Provide integrated customer oriented service across all British Council products through effective coordination with all business units.
· Provide customer insight in order to improve customer experience .
· Ensuring website information is up-to-date and correct
· Responding to customers’ requests for information, surveys or feedback
· Ensure all enquiries by channels are recorded on timely basis in our CRM system
· Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
o Child protection
o Equality Diversity and Inclusion
o Health and safety
o Environmental Framework
Other general tasks
PO raiser in SAP
|· Maintain excellent relations with external and internal customers
BC colleagues from other departments – Examinations, Education, Arts, English, Network Operations, IT, Marketing & Communications, Finance, HR
External Customers, Candidates
- Sektör Hizmet
- Pozisyon Seviyesi Personel
- Pozisyon Kurumsal İletişim Görevlisi
- Eğitim Seviyesi Üniversite
- Yabancı Dil İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ), İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)