International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for Project Officer according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children. (For more information www.ibc.org.tr)
Position: Project Officer
- Provide general support to projects implementation
- Provide support in designing and evaluating projects’ proposals, progress reports, budget spending planning and management and timely achievement of the project’s milestones;
- Coordinate operations under the project with relevant functions, such as programs, sectors, finance, logistics and procurement, administration, human resources, safety and security, communications.
- Ensure that all documentation & filing system are in order.
- Assist Program Coordinator to develop quarterly, semi and final reports.
- Consolidate and analyze context information, research and learning into the strategy
- Liaise between field offices and related program coordinator
- Monitor project indicators and report to the coordinator weekly
- Any other task required by supervisor
- University degree in related field (e.g. Social sciences, political science, international relations, business administration, public administration)
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude while being a pro-active problem solver.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Ability to manage programming databases preferred.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Turkish required.
- Must be able to give presentations in English.
Number of Recruitments: 1
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English, one page CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 23.10.2017. Please, make sure to put the Job Title in the subject section, otherwise the application will not be considered.The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for interview. The salary is based on IBC’s salary policy in line with the project budget. Applications by phone will not be accepted
- Sektör Sivil Toplum
- Yabancı Dil İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)