ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. ACTED implements projects in 34 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Central America and the Middle East. ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.
- Elaborate and follow a timetable of stock delivery for projects;
- Organise and oversee loading and unloading of goods and stock
- Ensure administrative and custom requirements are adhered to;
- Facilitate cross border shipment of goods
- Any other responsibilities/functions deemed necessary or as delegated by CD.
- Degree of English literature, law, human rights or related disciplines
- Knowledge about working in humanitarian sector and familiarity with liasing local authorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong communications skills, flexible, enthusiastic and willingness to learn from the others.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word and excel);
- Able to use social and alternative media tools
- Proficiency in English and Turkish, Arabic is a plus.Willingness to travel regularly within Turkey.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum
- Pozisyon Seviyesi Personel
- Eğitim Seviyesi Yüksek Lisans, Üniversite
- İş Tecrübesi (Yıl) 1-3
- Yabancı Dil İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)